Chambers and Cook operate a fleet of domestic transport vehicles that support our international freight and logistics services as well as our UK-only services. We also provide dedicated UK distribution solutions, working directly with our customers or by utilising our own secure warehousing facilities.
From our centrally-located head office in Birmingham, we are able to offer the following freight services:
- UK distribution vehicles
- Transit and long-term storage facilities
- Racked and or bulk storage
- CCTV, intruder alarms and overnight security
- Fully trained warehousing staff to ISO 9001:2015 standards
- Domestic freight forwarding
- Time-critical deliveries
We manage our own fleet of 180 transport trailers, and are capable of transporting full and part loads across the UK. All of our trailers comply with the latest TUV load security specifications (EN12642XL), and include:
- Euroliners: 90 cubic metres loading capacity with sliding roofs
- Box trailers: 80 cubic metres loading capacity
- Tail-lift trailers
- Rigid curtain-sided vehicles
Our team will be happy to discuss the best solution for your requirements – please contact us for more information.
Chambers & Cook also operate an overnight pallet delivery division based at the site which enables our customers to distribute pallets anywhere in the UK and Ireland next day using our PalletFORCE service. Please visit our PalletFORCE page to find out more.