Chambers & Cook are pleased to be able to offer Palletforce services to our clients, providing them with access to one of the best performing pallet networks in the UK, with outstanding delivery performance. Palletforce uses Alliance, a state of the art software system developed in house by Palletforce, to provide electronic POD & tracking information, all directly accessible to our customers from any device.
Palletforce operates from a 620,000 sq ft state of the art Super Hub which was built in 2017 and is now the biggest one of its kind in Europe capable of handling in excess of 30,000 pallets per night.
As well as operating across the UK, Palletforce's membership of Allnet (the Alliance of Networks) also extends its operational capability to mainland Europe.
UK Service options include:
- Next Day Pre-10am
- Next Day Pre-12 noon
- Next Day
- Saturday Delivery
- Third Party Collections
- Timed Bookings
- Tail Lift Service
To find out more about our Palletforce service, or to get a quote, please contact us.
Pallet dimensions definition
Palletforce offer generous full, half and quarter pallet dimensions and weights as follows:
1.2m x 1.2m x 2.4m high
Max weight 1,250kg*
1.2m x 1.2m x 2m high
Max weight 500kg
1.2m x 1.2m x 1m high
Max weight 250kg
* Max. 1,000kg for a tail lift delivery
All consignments presented must conform to the following:
- Pallets must be presented on a robust pallet, suitable for transportation
- Goods must be secured to the pallet and covered i.e. shrink wrap or strapped
- Each pallet within the consignment must be clearly labelled
- Oversize pallets – rates quoted upon request
Palletforce Unveils World-Class SuperHub
The SuperHub is the largest drive-through distribution centre in Europe and will create the capacity needed to enable growth of member companies.
In addition to first-class warehousing, the 38-acre site has 450 truck parking spaces, while single-shift sortation allows for faster turnaround and creates extended delivery windows for member collection and delivery vehicles.
Here are some SuperFacts about our SuperHub.
- 620,000 sq ft
- £50m investment
- Creates capacity to enable business growth for members
- 38 acres site
- Daily pallet capacity of 30,000+
- 420 HGV spaces
- Enhanced environmental features
- Externally located offices to maximise warehouse space